Denver Memory Care Resources
At Almost Like Home, we provide support and information about Alzheimer's disease to our residents and their families. Our staff regularly attends training on caregiving specific to Alzheimer's and other dementia.
Please visit this page for updates as they become available.
Click on a topic for more information
- Stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Causes of Dementia
- Common Problems associated with the losses and unmet needs of the Alzheimer's patient
- Behaviors / Behavior problems associated with AD / DAT
There are many useful websites for those wishing to learn more. We encourage you to visit the links below to access information about Alzheimer's disease and other dementia-related illnesses.
- Alzheimer's in the News Click to view the latest news articles on the web regarding Alzheimer's disease, research and advances in treatment.
- Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapter The Alzheimer's Association is a valuable resource for families. Call the 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900 for support and tips on easing caregiver stress.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Education & Referral Center
- Alzheimer's Foundation of America
- Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Family Caregiver Alliance
Below are the 2 geriatric private practice physicians that provide rounding services here.
The following links provide related information and services.